Sunday, November 6, 2016

On the way to the airport - Episode 11 and 12 Review

Standard
Hey,

AHH ... and they both end up in Jeju??!! O.O Haiz, I really don't know what to think of this reunion since I realised that Doh Woo's the bus driver in that scene.

So finally, we get to see Doh Woo and Sook's discovery of Annie's last phone call... I kept wanting them to see the red package ever since all the packages arrived in Jeju haha.
And all these reveals, they are coming bits by bits and Hye Won just seem more like a normal girl caught up in the mess, doesn't she? I mean, it does seem like she is a victim, more than a bad guy, as we get to learn more about the whole situation. However, how she is so emotionless (admittedly, we did see some internal struggles and flashbacks) about having a daughter is still rather freaky.

"What do you want to achieve by living like this?" I think this question was an excellent one, especially in bringing the frustration of the show across. By no means do I mean it in a bad way, but as a resonating point with the viewers.
It was real nice to see more scenes with Annie Eun Woo too, as I do think she's a great child actor. :) (Hyo Eun too tbh!)

Okay, last side note, Kevin is so cool >< ;), and in a weird way I wished that Mi Jin would end up with him...

Alright, not much thoughts on the love relationships these episodes. So, I'll see ya next week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment