Sunday, October 30, 2016

On the way to the airport - Episode 9 and 10 Review

Standard
Jumping straight to the episodes as Annie's secrets are surfacing. Though we are still not fully aware of them yet, we got a significant glimpse into her world. 
I was really shock to hear that she had to "protect both families" and had to lie in order to achieve it. Why was such a young girl enduring so much, what exactly happened and does she know the full truth too?

... obviously not, she didn't know that her real dad was already dead and she was still positive about how waiting, waiting and waiting was a good thing at times. 

Then the editing suddenly changed it's tone slightly, bringing in doubts that Hye Won might not be the bad guy... In fact, she could be the victim in this whole screwed up situation. The show also introduced possibilities of the dad as the bad guy. Why did he suddenly bring Eun Woo back to the mum? I NEED TO KNOW. 

Haha I really enjoy this mystery part of the show, feels really cool to be figuring the situation out together with the characters. 

One last part I want to touch on, which was how Soo Ah was so "crazy", not from quitting her job but from how she "dragged" her child down with her with her impromptu plans to let Hyo Eun not attend school. I guess that was her bottled up feelings? But her behaviour was unexpected and was in a way frustrating to watch. I guess that might be because we normal people don't get the luxury of just getting away from our daily routine that easily... ): However, in this drama, sigh, I accept it. In fact, I was pretty glad for the happy ending!! Them settling down in Jeju Island just felt like a little piece of this mess fell in place. :)

Alright, not that much to say this time, just enjoyed the show well. :)

I would love to hear about how you guys feel about this drama. Feel free to comment below or tweet me @raycherr and I will be back next week! ^^ Thanks for reading~

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'm the one who kept commenting on your 'The Genius' posts quite a while ago. I think you asked me for my twitter account right? Unfortunately, I don't use twitter anymore, so I'll just have to comment here!

    Was wondering if you're watching the new game show/variety show 'Society Game'. It's by the same PD as 'The Genius'! Wanted to see what you think about it. So far there are only two episodes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, I saw your twitter. xD Will you be doing reviews for it? :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Welcome back haha, ahh I see no prob! Just that a few of us connected on twitter and have a whatsapp grp; if u wanna join us can let me know :)

      Unfortunately, I won't be writing reviews for Society Game as I'm quite busy this semester... :/ Will tweet abt it here and there though :) and maybe an overall review after the show is over~~

      How are you liking Society Game thus far? ^^

      Delete